For the thoughtful and sexually adventurous.
1. As the real keepers of life on earth, any woman’s story can never be discussed without raising the issues of relationships and sex. 2. Sex is as essential to life as food and water. 3. Going to sleep as one sex then waking up as the other, surely must be at the extreme end of human experience. 4. Unquestionably, the highest pleasure any human can attain is an orgasm built from romantic love. If you can combine the two, then it is akin to being in heaven while here on earth — a…
I have found the best validation comes from those who don't know my past life and only know me as a woman. I have also found the opinions of those who know are biased by the very fact that they know, therefore they mean little to me.
For the thoughtful and sexually adventurous.
1. As a western woman, life doesn’t exist without mirrors.
2. I think every woman should retain a touch of melancholy in her heart with some thunder and lightning in her thighs.
3. Driven by male-centred ideologies or religions, along with out of control testosterone, isn’t warfare humanity’s greatest disgrace, the real downfall of societies?
4. Without the 40+ million sex-workers across the whole wide world, men’s necessity to relieve their carnal desires would implode.
5. Some 93% of the world’s population have No identity issues.
6. Changing one’s sex is outside the normal…
What do men find sexually alluring in a woman?
Some like frankness, boldness, intelligence, combined with a sense of humour.
Some men like meekness, along with humility.
I recognize all men like sensuality;
besides, I think every woman should combine a touch of melancholy in her heart
with some thunder and lightning in her thighs.
I came to understand why a trans woman living alone produces unique problems. Who would be there for comfort when the tears come? Usually, the answer is the occasional counselor or — no-one, except, for the voice of Mum from her grave,
“Never mind my baby, have a nice cup of tea with me, and we can talk; then I can read this poem to you:
Some years ago, a mother bore a boy
A child’s mind, as you know, is always society’s toy. …
Heresy, politics, prejudice, and junk science plague discussion on trans identities. In search of some real science, I stumbled upon this 2021 academic paper. It was a challenging read, but here goes my summary of one part of this 23,000+ word paper. See what you make of it.
Biology has been instrumental in many narratives on the sexes, including those that justify gender inequalities based on supposed differences in women’s organs, hormones and brains. In contrast, Feminist ‘degendering’ theories destabilise the fixed and biological roots of sexual differences. Feminist degendering wishes to challenge simplistic divisions of nature/culture and sex/gender and…
He sat on a dining chair, naked. I stood naked nearby. I sidled up in front of him, his face level with my breasts. I placed my hands on his shoulders, moved closer, he wrapped his lips around my nipples. I tingle below in my perineal area. I see him begin to stiffen. Moments later, his erection now firmly pointing heavenwards, I spread my legs to sit on his lap. I edged my pelvis close; he took hold of himself then guided his dagger in. With his arms around my lower back he pulled me in tight. Our bellies touch…
A question comes over my mobile, “Can you be my new bride for the evening and come in a wedding dress?” “As long as it doesn’t involve domination or submission, yes, I can hire a dress.” The fancy dress shop had a wedding dress recently returned from the dry cleaner, not only that, it came with a short practical veil. I couldn’t wait to get it home. I never bothered with trying things on: I was a near perfect judge of size and stuff always fitted. It’s a knack like some people can find car spaces easily. I would surprise…
He wants to whip what he imagines is, “A lovely firm bottom”.
The only bondage I knew is what a woman once described to me, together with the little I have read. It usually didn’t interest me, except in this case: as a paying job.
At the harbourside, I parked in the street across the road, buzzed into the secure building, and rode the private express elevator to the top floor penthouse. My client was on the phone by the window, waving me over for a chat with his mate on the other end. Why I wondered? Maybe it was…
As the real keepers of life and community on earth, any woman’s story can never be discussed without raising relationships and sex. I ask that you open your mind before continuing this journey with me.
Is it really that cynical to suggest ‘pretty is as pretty does’? (where good character and behavior as important as good looks). There is a need for us to think more laterally to move away from the in-built pessimism in this phrase.
The writer and modernist Virginia Wolf denied that beauty is a function of evolution. She claimed men culturally impose a vertical hierarchy on…
Interests in issues of sex, gender, and psychological androgyny.