Mother Nature does not recognise the words bigotry or prejudice. These are social concepts to do with ignorance and power over others. Not last century nor this century nor any other century was being trans a crime against God, nor a falling out with God. It is not a sexually transmitted disease, not a genetically transmitted disease, nor the result of a sinful life; but a birth variation like many others, with rights to what medical support is available. Some have claimed that if being trans is not a disorder, then it doesn’t need treating. A migraine, toothache, or pregnancy problems are not disorders, but they too benefit from treatment.
1. Music can equal medicine as an antidepressant.
2. All humans have complicated lives, but very few have as difficult a time as those in the trans community.
3. In societies where women are regarded as the cause of their own abuse, oppressed and forcibly required to cover up under the auspices of being for their own good, is supreme blasphemy itself.
4. A relationship with a person to whom your history makes little or no difference is regarded as the Holy Grail for trans people.
5. Wine is as good a lubricant as KY jelly, figuratively speaking.
The real heroes and heroines of this world are not narcissistic and happy to go about their good work un-noticed. Notably, according to the Bible, the second commandment states; 'You shall make no idols.' So under this commandment, celebrities can do their thing without the necessity for celebrity worship, unless they have achieved like Einstein, Hawkings, or planted 1000 trees. Admiration is all the rest deserve, not glorification
In contrast to catwalk androgyny, the charisma and behavioral versatility of Britney Spears and Marilyn Monroe provide real-life symbolism of androgyny. A reading of Marilyn and Britney’s journey can be illuminating in exploring the genetic and social sculpturing of individuals. The imagery of these 20th and 21st century doyennes is very relevant today.
Sarah Churchwell suggests Marilyn was a hyper-mediated product, invented for the gratification of the 1950s male. Marilyn’s life has been variously documented as one of gender-role acceptance, gender-role ambivalence, and one of anger. However, a contradictory view of Marilyn as an inspiring role model is also possible…
I have found the best validation comes from those who don't know my past life and only know me as a woman. I have also found the opinions of those who know are biased by the very fact that they know, therefore they mean little to me.
For the thoughtful and sexually adventurous.
1. As a western woman, life doesn’t exist without mirrors.
2. I think every woman should retain a touch of melancholy in her heart with some thunder and lightning in her thighs.
3. Driven by male-centred ideologies or religions, along with out of control testosterone, isn’t warfare humanity’s greatest disgrace, the real downfall of societies?
4. Without the 40+ million sex-workers across the whole wide world, men’s necessity to relieve their carnal desires would implode.
5. Some 93% of the world’s population have No identity issues.
6. Changing one’s sex is outside the normal…
What do men find sexually alluring in a woman?
Some like frankness, boldness, intelligence, combined with a sense of humour.
Some men like meekness, along with humility.
I recognize all men like sensuality;
besides, I think every woman should combine a touch of melancholy in her heart
with some thunder and lightning in her thighs.
I came to understand why a trans woman living alone produces unique problems. Who would be there for comfort when the tears come? Usually, the answer is the occasional counselor or — no-one, except, for the voice of Mum from her grave,
“Never mind my baby, have a nice cup of tea with me, and we can talk; then I can read this poem to you:
Some years ago, a mother bore a boy
A child’s mind, as you know, is always society’s toy. …
He sat on a dining chair, naked. I stood naked nearby. I sidled up in front of him, his face level with my breasts. I placed my hands on his shoulders, moved closer, he wrapped his lips around my nipples. I tingle below in my perineal area. I see him begin to stiffen. Moments later, his erection now firmly pointing heavenwards, I spread my legs to sit on his lap. I edged my pelvis close; he took hold of himself then guided his dagger in. With his arms around my lower back he pulled me in tight. Our bellies touch…
For the thoughtful and sexually adventurous.
1. As the real keepers of life on earth, any woman’s story can never be discussed without raising the issues of relationships and sex.
2. Sex is as essential to life as food and water.
3. Going to sleep as one sex then waking up as the other, surely must be at the extreme end of human experience.
4. Unquestionably, the highest pleasure any human can attain is an orgasm built from romantic love. If you can combine the two, then it is akin to being in heaven while here on earth — a version of…
Interests in issues of sex, gender, and psychological androgyny.